Buy Accreditation Manual
Order your birth center’s copy of the accreditation manual at least 6-12 months prior to when you hope to get accredited. The manual tells you everything you need to know to prepare for your accreditation site visit.
Site visits are done the first weekend of the month. For example, if you are hoping for a November site visit, for example, you should have your manual by May, if not sooner.
The Accreditation Manual includes current:
- AABC Standards (Also sold separately by the AABC.)
- CABC Indicators: specific criteria used during the Site Visit and evaluation.
- Application: Contains the basic data and demographic information, and statistics from your center
- Self-Evaluation Report (SER): In the SER, you describe how your birth center meets each part of the Standards. The SER is the most important part of the accreditation process.
- Accreditation Timeline
Or Mail Order and Pay by Check
Send a check or money order for $180, along with your e-mail address, to the CABC, 8345 NW 66th Street, #6638, Miami, FL 33166
- Orders are filled weekly.
- For PDF orders: You will receive an e-mail containing the manual files.
- If you encounter any problems with your transaction, please contact us.